Connect with one of our Real
Have some questions? You may find what you're looking for right here
What kind of properties does Helpful Home Buying typically buy?
- Unwanted or inherited properties
- Owners relocating to a different area
- Owners behind on mortgage payments and facing potential foreclosure
- Distressed properties in need of major repairs
- Owners dealing with a recent divorce, death, or tragic event
- And More…
How does Helpful Home Buying determine the offer price for my property?
- Current Property Condition
- Current Market Value
- Cost of Necessary Repairs
- Expected value of the property after repairs are complete
- Carrying costs associated with the estimated length of renovation
Does it cost anything to have my property evaluated and get an offer?
- THIS WILL NOT COST YOU ANYTHING! We will make an appointment at your earliest convenience FREE of charge.
Where does Helpful Home Buying purchase property?
- Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Rhode Island
How long will it take to close on my property?
- We offer very flexible closing periods tailored to each individual seller. In some circumstances we can close in less than a week if you need cash fast. If you need to take your time we can push the closing out up to 120 days or more. We will work with you to close when you feel most comfortable.
Is there any type of property Helpful Home Buying will not purchase?
- We DO NOT purchase mobile homes.
Why should I sell to Helpful Home Buyers?
- We are easy to work with while offering flexible closing periods. We will buy your property in “As Is” condition. You will pay ZERO Real Estate Commissions.
What does “As Is” condition mean?
- This means you can literally leave your house exactly how it looks right now. No cleaning out old junk or furniture. Take what you want and we will handle the rest!
How do I get the process started?
- CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED Fill out some basic information about your property. Receive a call back from us to talk about your property in more detail.